Monday, October 19, 2015

My Very First Blog Post!


Hello, Beauties!
I would love to say that I am a beauty expert; however, I am just like every other woman out there.   My mission is to find the perfect color-matched foundation, the most comfortable pair of Loubs and the secret to beauty, inside and outside.

Ever since I could remember, I have always been into skin care, makeup and shopping for the latest trends with the best deals possible.
As a full-time professional, homeowner, wife and mother to a Maltese puppy named Louie, I do not always have the money and time to spend on expensive brands or hour long home “spa” routines. Sometimes I need the quickest solution possible. Other times, I have the ability to sit and create makeup looks that some may call, “on fleek”.
Also as a lover of writing,  I created this blog for all things beauty, fashion, and lifestyle, sharing my opinions and experiences.
Although confidence is the best accessory a girl can wear, a little lipstick and blush could never hurt.
Kisses, X&O
** Please leave comments for any specifically requested reviews, tutorials, swatches or videos. 
** Business Inquiries- please state “business opportunity” in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment