Sunday, November 29, 2015

Twenty Five Days of Beauty- Save or Splurge? smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water

DAY ONE OF THE TWENTY FIVE DAYS OF BEAUTY

Did I Just Spend $32.00 For Bottled Water?




So, let’s start off by saying that I have never been an advocate for facial mists and sprays. I always thought they were a waste of money, never lived up to their claims and just made my already oily skin so oily that you could fry an egg on it.

Then this “primer water” came out. I immediately dismissed it. There was no way I was going to spend $30.00 for bottled water. 

Long story short, I bought into the hype and purchased it. Here are it’s claims:

1. Silicone-free. Alcohol-free. Oil-free.
2. Creates the sheerest canvas for makeup application
3. Wakes up skin, leaving it vibrant and radiant for hours
4. Restores moisture and hydrates skin for hours—shine free
5. Refreshes throughout the day
6. Perfect for all skin types



So is it really worth the hype or are you just buying  expensive water to spray on your face?

My opinion- THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!! All of their claims are incredibly accurate. I have textured, dull, oily skin with large pores (I know, I know, not cute). Before I begin my makeup, I spritz 4 to 5 spays on my face and it instantly absorbs into my skin. 

After spraying this mist, my makeup glides on so easily and evenly. My skin looks luminous throughout the day, even after 8 hours of wear. Not only does it not make my T-Zone oily but it actually controls my oil and I find myself not needing to blot during the day. Most importantly, since I use full coverage face products, this product blends all of my makeup to a nature, beautiful finish. My skin looks healthy and radiant all day. 

I especially notice how amazing this product is on the days I skip this step. By mid-day my skin looks tired, dry and lifeless compared to when I do use the primer water. Best of all, since you only need a few sprays, this product will last you a while, giving you bang for your buck (or 32 of them).

If you are on the fence about this product or if you just want to test it out for yourself, I strongly encourage you to pick it up.


Like this post? 
Don't forget to leave your comments below and subscribe!
Until next time, beauties,

X&O

No comments:

Post a Comment